Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Can Do It!

You Can Do It!
I was a Bookkeeper when I joined Creative Memories. My sole reason for signing was to get the product at cost. As I completed albums of my family photos, I realized what a legacy I had to offer others. More than anything else, I wanted to help other families capture their family memories as a tangible legacy of their existence.

As I began to grow a customer base, I became excited about where this business could take me. I am now beginning my 14th year as a consultant. I’ve had both public recognition and personal growth, 8 FREE vacations—and I’ve made way more than I did as a Bookkeeper. But best of all, the flexible hours have allowed me the freedom to put my family first. I love helping busy people complete photo albums!

One of the favorite aspects of my business has been helping others start their own home-based businesses. I have a team of Consultants who share the Creative Memories Experience and I love working with each one of them. One of our most popular ways to share this experience is through the Get Together home event - a quick, no fee event that really showcases the wonderful Creative Memories products.

Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling way to be your own boss and earn what you deserve? If so, I would love to talk to you and share this great experience! Want everything....become a Consultant! I would love to have you as a Prince or Princess in my Royal Court.

Want a lot.... Host a Get Together!

Want a few things...place an order!

I would love to share more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment